cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Organizational Unit-LSMW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have done all steps of LSMW using Transaction code PO10 to create Organizational Unit.Even after doing these steps I have not got Organizational Unit so there is some problem or mistake.

If anybody is having a file of LSMW-Org.unit showing step by step(Specific for Organizational Unit,How to do Recording) with screen shots.

Regards

Darshan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

harishtk1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try using PP02 for the recording instead of PO10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks,

If I use T.code PPO2,which column shall I keep in Text File?? I mean I have made as under for T.code PO10.:Start Date,End Date,Object Abbreviation,Object Name.

Regards

Darshan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The same fields as PO10 will reside in text file for PP02 too.

In the main screen make the following fields constant:

Plan version = 01

Object type = O

Object ID = empty

Infotype = 1000

Planning status = 1

Read the following fields from text file:

Validity period (begin & end)

Object abbreviation

Object Description.

Regards,

Dilek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks,

I have tried this way also but I am not yet successful.I think I am doing some mistake somewhere.Can you give me the example of text file which will be used for creating Organizational Unit through LSMW and if u have any file with screenshots then on saphr(.)darshan (@)gmail (.) com

Thanks & Regards

Darshan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts.

I have done all the steps of LSMW to create Organizational Unit & almost successful.I have also set number range before doing LSMW but the problem is that the first object is created automatically but the other objects are not so created.

Regards

Darshan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts

I have successfully completed Organizational Management through LSMW with the T.Code PP01.

Kind Regards

Darshan

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Answers (0)