cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

organisational management

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

please let me know how to delete any newly created position because of wrongly created

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Note down the position. Go to PO13 and delete the relationship if any for the position.

Then delete.

Regards

Ghouse

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

delete it through Simple Maintainence

check the menu bar and delete

Edited by: Sikindar on Apr 23, 2009 4:17 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

you can do so from TC PP01 or PO13,

enter the position, delete all other infotypes, and then delete the position.

ensure that there is no relationship to holder.

b/r

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pls check any holder is assigned to position before delete, and you can delete through PO13

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks it has been done successfully.

Now i want to created an organisational structure:

company

Chairman

Board of Directors

Managing Directors

operation marketing Commercial

Please help me out to create this, because when i am creating it, its coming in single line

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Compnay is ur ORG UNIT

Rest will be jobs

IMG?Personnel management? Organizational management ? Basic settings ? Maintain number ranges ? set up number assignment for all plan versions - Unless absolutely needed and specified by client, you need not maintain number assignments for plan versions..

Maintain object type:

IMG?Personnel management ? Organizational management ? Basic settings ? Data model enhancement ? maintain object type - YOu need not make any settings here.

Maintain infotypes

IMG?Personnel management ?Organizational management ? Basic settings ? Data model enhancementu2014infotype maintenance ? maintain infotypes. All infotypes given by SAP is more than enough. You need not do any settings here.

Relationaship maintenance:

IMG?Personnel management ?Organisational management ? Basic settings ? Data model enhancement ? Relationship maintenance ? maintain relationships- All relationships given by SAP is more than enough. You need to create relationships only if the standard does not suffice. You need not do any settings here.

Maintain evaluation paths:

IMG?Personnel management ?Organisational management ? Basic settings? Maintain evaluation paths - All evaluation paths given by SAP is more than enough. You need to create relationships only if the standard does not suffice. You need not do any settings here.

Maintain personnel actions:

IMG?Personnel management ?Organisational management ? Basic settings? Maintain personnel actions. - Not required unless client requests

Activate inheritance of account assignment features

IMG?Personnel management ?Organisational management ? Basic settings? Activate inheritance of account assignment features - No need for any settings here.

Setup integration with Personnel Administration

IMG?Personnel management ?Organisational management ? Basic settings? Integration ? Setup integration with PA. Chk PLOGI ORGA, PLOGI PLOGI etc..if its activated

Transfer data from Pa

IMG?Personnel management ?Organisational management ? Basic settings? integration ? transfer data from PA

Perepare integration with Pa

MG?Personnel management ?Organisational management ? Basic settings? integration? Prepare integration with PA

Transfer data to PA

IMG?Personnel management ?Organisational management ? Basic settings? integration? Transfer data to PA

Check integration consistency

IMG?Personnel management ?Organisational management ? Basic settings? integration? Check integration consistency

As for the above 4 points you have to run RHINTE00,10,20 and 30. That will suffice. You need not to do any settings for the transfer and integration of PA with OM and PD and also for consistency check.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please follow the below steps...

1. Execute PPOC transaction, provide proper validity dates and create Root Org Unit

2. System will take you to Organizational Structure / Change screen

3. Click on Root Org Unit you have just created and click on Create Icon (F7) to create further Org Units.

4. Create entire Org Unit hierarchy under respective Org Units

Once this is done, then create positions (such as Chairman, General Manager, Manager etc)

1. Click on Staff Assignment push button. Upper tool bar will change now

2. click on Org Unit under which you wish to create positions

3. Click on Create Positions Icon (F8) and create number of position as per your structure

Your Org Struture is now ready. Now you can attach employees using Hiring action through PA40 transaction

Regards

Ghouse

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks ghouse for your reply

that i know .............but i want that each job should come in each other..........what you are telling will come in sequence.

but mine question is it should come like this............

top will be company code under will only chairman should be and under chairman board of directors should be and under board of directors managing director should be................

this sequence i m not getting...............

Please help me out for this............

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Parth,

For this from the menu bar select goto "Reporting Structure"

For example....

If u want to make chief or head :

Select the department -- From menu bar select "Goto"-- Reporting struture -- Select the position which you want to make it head or chief -- from tool bar select the push button "CHIEF" -- and see the one which ur selecting the position is chief or not, if yes then save it.

If u want to make subordinate to any positiion:

Select the position which u want to make subordinate -- From tool bar select the push button " Subordinate" --- and select to which posiition u want to make subordinate , if yes, save it..

Regards

Ghouse

Former Member
0 Kudos

closed