cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ordering party in PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts ,

I want to mention the name of the ordering pary in the PO . The ordering party is just the agent with whom no invoices / bills are exchanged . It is just acting as an agent . Hence i dont want to make the PO in the name of the ordering party . But still somehow want to mention its name in PO .

How & where can i do it & what will be the configuration required in this case??

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In header you have partners as one of the tab, there you can enter, the details as required.

You would need to create a partner for the same in your vendor master record MK02.

Regards,

Vivek

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Prerequisites

When working with partner roles, you must maintain the following settings:

Vendor master record - XK01 or XK02

Separate vendor master records must exist for all the partners of a vendor that are to be entered in that vendoru2019s master record.

Customizing SPRO- SAP Refernce IMG- Financial accountine new- accounts receivables and account payable-vendor accounts- master data- define account group with screen lay out select the purchasing

You specify the partner roles to be used in the vendor master record via schemas that you define and assign to account groups in Customizing for Purchasing.

Regards,

Raman