cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ordering address

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear expert,

I try to create 1 vendor with two different address. One is for head office vendor and one for branch of the vendor. I already create two vendor number.

In head office vendor i set partner function OA with vendor head office number and vendor branch number, then i also use VN for this vendor.

In vendor branch (account group 006 , ordering address) i enter OA in partner function view and enter the number of branch vendor.

But, why when i create PO with head office vendor number, then pop up appear to choose two ordering address, but, when i choose branch vendor address, the address of head office vendor that appear in the PO..

what is missing?

point will be reward

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ashok,

In print preview, the address still appearing the head office vendor as in the "address" tab in PO header.

What am i missing?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anyone can help this issue?

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Blue,

Just save the Po and click on Print Preview button. and plz let me know which vendor you are able to see.

Reg,

Ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kishore and Ashok,

I already done what you suggest above. but the vendor branch address still not appear on address tab on header area.

when i create PO and enter vendor head office, then a pop up appear to choose 2 ordering address then i choose branch address. but why the address of head office still get updated on PO header area on address tab not the address of the branch vendor?

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Blue,

First Check whether you have configured all the settings properly.

The customization steps are as follow:

1.Vendor Account Group.OBD3

2.Number Ranges from Vendor account Group:XKN1,

3.Assignment of Number ranges to Account Group(OBAS)

4.Partner Function:

SPRO->MM->Purchasing->Partner Determination-> partner roles->Permissible partner roles per account group

Here you assign your partner Function to account group

GS-> account group(1000)

OA-> account group(1000)

IP-> account group(1000)

5.Partner Schema:

SPRO->MM->Purchasing->Partner Determination->Partner setting in Vendor master record-> Define partner Schema

Here you set Partner Functions are mandatory or no change

6.Assgin partner schema to accont Group

SPRO->MM->Purcahsing->Partner Determination->Partner setting in Vendor master record-> Assgin partner schema to account Group

Now Create your head Office Vendor with relevant account group, then create branch vendor with relevant acct group (if you have created seperate vendor acct group like OA use it) then go to Vendor A partner roles tab and assign Vendor B ie branch vendor and save.

Now try to create po. You can see the partner in po header partner tab.

reg,

Ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As per my understanding, please maintain like this

Create Vendor A - Head office.

Create Vendor B - Branch office.

Now goto The partenr functions of Vendor A & maintain Vendor B as the OA,

Now create the PO & check if your requiremnt is fulfilled.

Thanks & Regards

Kishore