cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

order type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Is there any way to change the order type of a production order?

Thanks and Regards,

Raghu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You cannot change the order type once you have created.

System bydefault take the order type from the configuration in OPPR / OPPQ. If you want to decide during the conversion which order type to be provided then you need to keep the fields Order Type in OPPQ/OPPR as blank.

While converting system will prompt you to enter the Order type, you can enter the required order type and proceed for conversion of the planned order.

Hope this will help you.

regards

radhak mk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can I atleast fix the Production version for a particular order type? Say if in spro I maintain the order type blank, while converting pld order to prod order I will select order type ZP02. Then the prodution version 2 has to be selected by the system default for this wihtout manual intervention.

Any settings available for this?

Thanks and Regards

dhaval_choksi3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

No.There is no way to set selection of Production Version on the basis of Order type.

Regards,

Dhaval

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raghu,

There is no way to change the order type of a production order.

Regards,

Manish

dhaval_choksi3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

No.

You can change the production scheduling Profile,Production scheduler but to change the order type is not possible once order is save.

Regards,

Dhaval

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Once you create the production order with the specific order type, later you can't change the particular order type. It will be greyed out.

Regards,

V. Suresh

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Once you create the order you can not change the order type.

Before create the order you can select the order type as you want as per OPJH and OPL8 configuration.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brahmankar,

Can I automatically select a particular order type (one production order type for a set of planned orders and another for another set) when converting a planned order to production order?

Rgds

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Order type while converting system take from OPPQ or OPPR if you keep this field blank then system will ask you for order type. If you define your order type here the system will directly take this order type for convection.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar