cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

order type

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi guys,

when i convert the planned order to production order its not picking up the order type automatically. only when i enter the order type manually it is going to the production order screen. but this has to happen automatically. can some one suggest the customising i have to do.

thanks

sanjeev

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjeev Deshpande,

In plant parameter for material requirement planning OPPQ maintain conversation indictor for plan order to production order as PP01.

Hope it will solve your problem.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member491596
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I think there are 02 ways from where system will pick the production order automatically.

1. In production scheduling profile maintain order type & that prod. scheduling profile maintina in material master.

2. U maintain order type in plant parameter, in conversion of plan order to production order tab.

Thanks

Ashish

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sanjeev,

You need to maintain Convert Planned order section in Plant Parameter (OPPQ) or MRP group(OPPR) which is assigned to the Material or Production scheduling profile as pointed out by the other member.

Regards,

Prasobh

dhaval_choksi3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjeev,

Pls check in Material Master Work Scheduling View, Production scheduling Profile is missing.

Regards,

Dhaval