cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order fully delivered - But system showing only PDLV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

In one of my production orders – total qty and DLV qty are some i.e. I have delivered total 60 Qty but system is not showing the status PDLV. When I check in details, initially, we the status was DLV and settlement also done. Later, some one has reversed the GR and due to that system status is showing PDLV.

Also, whatever we have settled that amount is lying as WIP. But, we don’t have any WIP scenario in our case.

When I try to re-run settlement through KO88, system is showing an error message KD285 - Status DLV/TECO was reversed after settlement of period 003 2012.

Pls suggest us how to set status as DLV and clear all values from WIP.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

to solve this issue,,

please go to the transaction code CO02, change the status of  the production order to '' technically compleated'',,

then go to the KO88,

run the settlement, settlement will be took place,

thank you

regards

rao

jason_shao
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check SAP note 158987 about the error you mentioned. In order to have status DLV, you must have all the quantities with GR.

I guess the most easiest way would be changing the message type to non-error.

In order to change the message type for message KD285, you need to use transaction code OBA5. Please enter "KD" at "Application Area" and then press "ENTER", after that please add a new entry with message number 285 and with W at online and batchinput.

You may test and have a look.

Best regards,

Jason