cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

order confirm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can we confirm order with missing parts ,wat are the configuaration steps needed

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neelam,

Yes you can confirm. The order type scheduling parameters in IMG need to be configured for that. You will just get an order status MSPT. You can check in the menu in header display for missing parts. The log that is. You will find all the missing lists and you can edit them there itself.

Regards,

Sreekant.

former_member335796
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes. You can do the confirmation with missing parts.

In which context you want the answer? I mean, you want to do this and you are not in a position to do

or You want to configur this??

With reference to your reply, I will provide you the details..

Regards,

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

ya siva ,i need how configuare

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neelam,

Use transaction OPJK. Define the business function for your order type and plant. You can specify if order is released despite missing part or not here. Check it out and revert.

Regards,

Sreekant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neelam,

You can also specify if availability check is done or not. This way the order can be processed with missing parts also. The order will not be confirmed till you clear the missing parts log which happens online and not in the background. So you can just go ahead with your order and the system will give you a step by step procedure to deal with everything.

Regards,

Sreekant.

former_member335796
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

How you are going to know that there are missing parts??

With the activatation of Material Availability in the OPJK, For Business Function 1 and 2

For this you need to untick for No Avail. Check. If you want your Availabilty Check to be done at the time of Saving the Order then activate that Filed also..

For Business Function 1, Collective Conver. 2 (Creation even though no material is available)

and Business Function 2 Mat. Release 1 or 2 depending on the scenario..

But all this is to check the Material Availability, so that immediately after Release/Creation you will know that there are Missing Parts.

Now the Actual Point:

There is no dependency of GI with your Confirmation (Infact GR also).

There is no Customization required to do this, this is Standard SAP behavior.

Fro this do not put the Backflush Indicator in the Material Master/WC/Routing/Prod. Order (these are the places you can have the BF Indicator). And Do not tick the All Components indicaor in OPK4.

So that, your GI and Confirmation are not linked together.

Post you Confirmation and depending on the Material Availability Post your GI independently.

I am Interested to know why you want to do this?

People are interested in Just the opposite you have asked for..

But this is going to give you nightmare after the Implementation.. (with no GI and without components stock is ready for the FG)

One thing is there are other dependencies as well and lots of ifs and buts...

Hope this helps..

Revert for further discussion...

Regards,

Siva