cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

optional materials

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Is it possible to give the discount more than the price. The scenario is like this. My customer sells a material(apartment). He is maintaining this unit as a single material. A sale order is created for this. If the customer wants to change the tiles of the apartment with another material, my client bills separately for the second material without changing anything in the original order. so when i create a separate order for the second material, i'll give the price of the first material as discount. if the price of the second material is less than the first material, then i'll have to give the discount more than the order value which results in negative value for the order. how can we achive this without using varient configuration.

Regards

samsan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Definitely yes. You can invoice for the negative values. I have handled the similar issue and we have made the development to apply Billing block if the order value is negative.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Thanks. If the invoice value is negative, can you please explain the impact of FI. Also this means customer owes that amount to company. so shall we have to create a debit memo for this. can you please explain in detail to achieve this scenario.

Regards

samsan

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Samsan

sorry for interrupting

If the invoice vaue is negative the company owes money to customer and not the other way,as understood by you

That means we have to rise creadit note

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

Thanks. can we have to create credit memo with refernce to the invoice number.

regards

samsan

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I have not handled the negative order scenario as explained by you

It looks like Mr.Ravi sankar has handled similar issues and hence he can be better person to answer your doubts on this scenario

For your qn of can we have to create credit memo with refernce to the invoice number.

We have to first create credit memo request which is a sales doc type (with mandatory reference to invoice) and that will have a billing block which has to be removed by an authorised person and then we create a credit memo (billing doc)

This should be the correct way of doing things

Regards

Raja

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

This is very well possible in the standard SAP. The order value can be negative because of more discounts.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Thanks. Then is it possible to invoice this negative amount to customer.

Regards

sankar