cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Optimum Lot-Sizing Procedures

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I would like to use Optimum Lot-Sizing procedure by putting SP, WI, DY or GR in the MRP1 view - Lot size field .

This function calculate optimum lot size by compute Reqmt wty, price , time in storage,....

Due to finance architecture in my SAP, for all material , the standard cost is 0, then the Optimum Lot-Sizing procedure is not applicable.

I would like to know if it exist an MRP - User Exit in order to get the price from the material from other table than the standard material master data or to get this sdandard price from an other plant.

Any help on this topic will be very helpful.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

damien

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

How is it possible to know if it is possible to change the value MBEW-STPR that is used to calculate the Optimum Lot size ?

How is the user exit code ?

damien

Dsk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How can the material master standard cost be zero for an material - this will have serious impacts ? can uexplain this

and also are u looking for a user exit or what ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

For tax optimzation, we have 2 distincts companies in our SAP and one plant per compagny.

One plant is with material standard cost and one with material standard cost = 0.

The plant with no standard cost is the plant where manufacturing operation , MRP, Reception , warehousing , ... are done. The 2nd plant is only for finance.

We have a permanent mirroring between the 2 plants : Work Order, Stock Movement,.....

For lot sizing calculation, the MRP is getting the Standard cost from the material in the 0 value plant ( this is the standard functionality of SAP ).

I have to find a way to get the standard cost from an other plant than the plant where the MRP is launch ( by user exit , .....)

I hope this is more clear.

regards,

damien

Dsk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I know we have on ly this 2 user exists

Exit Name Description

LMDR2001 User exits restr. profiles of opt. pur.ord.-based load bldg

LMDZU001 User exits in additional planning

These are two userexits available durin ghte MRP run