Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Operations data not picked up during Standard Cost estimation in REM

Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have an issue during standard cost estimation of REM products, Cost of activities that comes through operations from Rate routing is not picked up.

(Warning Message: CK461 - Routing xxxxxxxx either does not exist or contains no operations)

Our BOM Structure is for ex. as below:

Material A (Includes BOM and Routing)

BOM for A

Material B (Includes BOM and Routing)

Material C

Material D, etc

We could see the cost estimation complete structure that includes BOM Materials, Material Cost and Operation Activities and Activities Cost at Product Cost Collector Level, but the same is not to be seen during Standard cost estimation. We have tried running the standard cost estimation using both CK11N as well as CK40N. When we check the quantity structure tab for standard cost estimation for Material A, both BOM and Routing are being picked up, but while calculating the standard cost, the program is considering only the costs associated with BOM and not the Routing.

However, for Material B, for which we had used the same cost center, Activities and Price Planning, the program is considering costs associated with both BOM and Routing.

We are not sure of what went wrong for Material A, please advise on this issue.

System is S/4 HANA 1511 Version. Thanks in advance.

View Entire Topic
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

It has been observed that system is considering from lot size as zero '0' during standard cost estimation but in our Rate routing from lot size defaulted as 1 by us for some of the products, hence for few materials standard cost estimation is carried out without any issue since those rate routing lot sizes are started from zero '0'.

Corrective action: we made 'from lot sizes' zero '0' in rate routing for all manufacturing products, there on wards, system is considering all the operations and activities from rate routing during standard cost estimation, thus helped resolve the issue.

Thanks to all for your patience and the support