cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

operation level confirmation in Repetitive Manufacturing

kraghavanbindhu
Contributor
0 Kudos

The finsihed product is having simple repetitive operation and having the semifinished product produced in same shopfloor.

BOM structure

RAW - [A+ B + C = D]

SFG - [D + E = F]

FG - [F + G = FG]

They are doing operation confirmation for each and every operation of SFG and FG components. They are using one order for whole production line [RAW, SFG, FG] and its quaterly basis. Also they are using multiple tracking sheet for SFG and FG. Also they are using Batch which will be consumed in each and every step. How to map it in SAP.

How many planned order need to be considered if I use Repetitive Manufacturing.

Can I create on PIR at FG and consider the subassembly orders as operation. Can I use Co product for GR at subassembly operation Confirmation.

If i do like this how the planning will happen for subassembly. How the requirements will be fulfilled for the raw and SFG materials.

Query

1. How many orders

2. How the Raw and SFG materials will be planned

3. How to create multiple job cards for each operation for single planned order

4. How to track where the RAW, SFG batches are consumed

5. How to track the productivity of RAW, SFG, FG

6. How to confirm the Operations in different sequence if I use single order

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

riyazahmed_ca2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raghavan,

Let me assume that you have material codes available as A, B , C, E, G as Base, D as Raw, F as SFG and FG as FG. If these are individual material codes, then it will be 3 BOMs and 3 Orders and so 3 different operations.

In this case, PIR created for FG will create individual requirement plan/Dep Demand for SFG, Raw and rest of the Component SKUs. However, There should be a backflushing at each level and so on each order. With this Inventory levels of all materials can be managed individually.

So to proceed with FG, SKU F(SFG) should have been already available. Similarly For F(SFG), D(Raw) should be already available. From this perspective, the solution is very standard.

Let me know if you aren't maintaining the different SKU codes. We will think of the rest of the solution.

Best Regards,

Riyaz

kraghavanbindhu
Contributor
0 Kudos

Customer is asking for one single order for whole production line including FG, SFG. Will it be possible?