cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

operation control key

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

If we have milestone confirmation for an operation , then by confirming this operation all the preceding operations are confirmed automatically..

My question is "what is the control key that for an operation to get confirmed,all the preceding operations should be confirmed"

i.e, by setting a control keyfor opn 0050 ,we need to achieve that all the preceding operations(10,20,30,40) have to be confirmed to confirm the particular operation.0050.

pls help me..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend ,

You can set the milestone confirmation at the operation 50, for this you need to set the control key for operation 50 which is having milestone confirmation indicator .

To check that , you can click F4 on field of control key to see the detailed parameters of each control key present , in control key screen , the field confirmation is in right hand bottom corner.

Then you can see the control key detailed screen , then select the control key one by one(Eg.. PP01, PP02 ..) and you can observe , for which control key the milestone confirmation has been set. It may vary from industry to industry.

Hope it resolves your query///

Girish

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have got my question in a wrong way..

I know what a milestone confirmation is.. It is for confirming the preceding operations automatically..

But my question is " Is there any control key to restrict confirmation of an operation,if the previous operations are not confirmed"

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In OPK4, for plant - order combination, In the section - Checks, you can set the value for Operation Sequence as Error if it does not adhere.

Check the same in your sandbox & adopt in PRD if it meets your need.

Regards,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In control key of operation (OP00), there is one field for the selection of type of confirmation. With help of this selection create to control key, one for confirmation required & other for milestone confirmation & use same in the routing in the sequence of confirmation required & milestone confirmation.

Now, during confirmation try to select 2nd operation i.e milestone confirmation.System will not allow until to confirm first operation i.e confirmation required. Please check scenario & confirm.

Rgd,

Chetan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend ,

we will take example... there are operations 10, 20, 30 ,40 and 50 .

suppose , you want to set restriction on milestone i.e. if operation 30 is not confirmed , the milestone confirmation at 50 should not run ,

So For this you can set the milestone st two operations . i.e. at last operation and mid operation ( at operation 30 and 50 in above case) .

So System will not allow you to confirm the 50 unless operation 30 is confirmed.

HOPE IT will resolve your query...

GIRISH

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Go to Transaction OP00, you find all the check boxes, select confirmation box then choose milestone confirmation then save, even whichever control key that you are using or else go for new entries.