Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

opening stock logic

vivek_varun2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I need the best logic to get the opening stock of a day of any month or date in range.... I tried with movement types but for some material its coming with negative values.

I  need it urgently

Thanks & Regards

vivek varun

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

ravindra_devarapalli
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You will get opening stock and closing stock from MSEG tables by using mvt types.

How much received on that date , how much issued stock and how much stock is there in MBEWH.

By minus and plus based on issue and receipt in MSEG and MBEWH.

http://scn.sap.com/message/7335654

See above link, hope it is helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Refer MB5B report through that you can get opening /closing stock on any date.You can also refer S_P00_07000139.

Thanks

Abhishek

sudeep_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

To get opening stock, you can use the below logic.

Pass the material, plant (and storage location if reqd) to S033 with Date SPTAG < current date (or the date where u want to see opening stock).

Now take sum of all MZUBB <minus> sum of all MAGBB.

I believe this would be the best logic to get the opening stock, if you want to go for a custom report.

Regards,

Sudeep.

0 Kudos

This does not work.

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you cross checked standard t.code: S_P00_07000139

Also you can try with standard t.code:MB5B

Regards,

Biju K

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use the same logic used in MB5B report as explained in the note Note 1772782 - MB5B: Detailed information about opening and closing stock

Also, refer the info tables S031, S032, & S033 which will give the material movement details directly.

Anyway, it will be tedious work.

Regards,

AKPT

vivek_varun2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I am looking for logic to get this...as i need to show the opening stock  in a zreport

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

Have you checked the Standard Tcode MB5B, to get the opening stock as per your requirement or you looking for only the logic to get this?

Thanks,

Ramesh