cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open Item available in FBL5N but not in F-28 & F-32 - URGENT.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have a problem in customer open items. I am able to see open item in FBL5N but while generating document in F-28, this document no is not available.

Please let me know what are the reasons at the earliest.

Thanks in advance for the same.

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check whether your APP for Incoming Payment has run successfully or not. Because sometimes we APP is not properly executed those open items will be blocked by the system and you will not observe those items in F-28 & F-32.

Please check the tables of REGUV & REGUH and find the specific run of that customer line items and deleted the payment run and proposal run.

Assign points without fail because your problem solution is above only.

ALL THE BEST.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI there,

One thing you may have overlooked is that the document is part of a payment run?

Therefore when you go to a clearing t code it does not show.

Best way to check is via F110, however in F-28 and 32 try and add the actual document number to the list.

Please award points if useful.

jiteshmehta
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check if dates are ok, multiple cocd is not present,

also in F-28 only one document type is not selected, even document date , posting dates can be different , which is not available in FBL5N, anyother fields if selected, also currency, FBL5N may have multiple currencies.

Also note when in FBL5N

Selection: Normal Items

There are two things

Items are displayed from documents that have neither a <b>special document status</b>, nor do they portray a special <b>G/L account transaction</b>.

so in F-28, if you don't give special G/L account it will take all also note special document status.

you can probably down both list and check one-to-one in excel and let us know what exactly the difference is. what is document type of that transaction

Regards

Jitesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Enter the special GL indicator in F-28 OR f-32, then u will get special document also

regards

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is not a special document. Which is normal document. I have verified all ways.

reg.

someswararao_perla
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just to get clarification, are you talking about open items or cleared items on FBL5N? If the line item is already cleared, it will not appear on F-28 or F-32.

Cheers,

Som

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In case if Automatic Payment run is used for Customers for incoming payments, and if the automatic payment run is not executed completely, there is a scope that it will not be displayed in F-28.

Thanks

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Som,

I am talking about open items in FBL5N only.

reg.