cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One-time vendor invoice pop up window

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anyone help with this issue.

What determines the default entries and the mandatory fields in the address and bank data pop up window when entering a one time vendor invoice?

I am getting an error message

'Enter a name and city for one-time account postings'

And the following fields are being populated by default;

language = EN country = GB bank country = GB

Any advice would be appreciated

Many thanks John ..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear John,

Please understand the concept of One time vendor explained below.

One time vendor are not your business partners but from whom you are purchasing rarely and no one will want to maintain the separate master for them like regular vendor. So SAP gives functionality that you create only ONE one time vendor under the one time vendor group and make all one time vendors posting into one account. While creating one time vendor in FK01 you will only maintain default fields like language = EN country = GB bank country = GB and reconciliation account. System does not ask you for the name and address of the vendor because that you will mention at the time posting.

This is the reason system is making mandatory to insert vendor name and address because under the one time account you make posting of many vendors so how will you identify to whom you have purchased from.

You can not avoid this mandatory fields.

Regards,

Chintan Joshi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

How to post One-Time Vendor FI Invoices using legacy data file? LSMW with RFBIBL00 is not working...any bapi/idoc except BDC. One-Time Vendor FI Invoices posting using FB01....let me know.

0 Kudos

Chintan.

I want to configure in the same pop-up windows in spro, that Tax Type field to be mandatory, but it doesn't work. I am sure I am working in the correct group account because with other fields it does work (email address), but when I configure to be mandatory Tax Type nothing happens.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the vendor field status group

Regards,