cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One Sales Doc type can hav Order-Relat-Bill & Delivery-Relat-Bill same time

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Gurus

Can one Sales Doc type can have Order-Related-Billing & Delivery-Related-Billing at the same time. ( means either we can bill with reference to order , OR we can bill with reference to delivery ).

If currently that Sales Doc Type Billing is Order related and it is working fine. what additional configuration requried. for this Sales Doc type will work for billing , Delviery related as Well.

Regards\Adnan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Babu,

Yes, it is possiable by doing this..

Copycontrol

Delivery to Billing LF -> F2

Header Requirment : 003

Item Requirement : 004

VBRK/VBRP: 001

Sales Order To Billing OR -> F2

Header Requirment : 001

Item Requirement : 002

VBRK/VBRP : 001

Maintain Billing Document type for both Same i.e F2 for Order related and Delivery related billing that controls avialable in VOVA for OR

I hope is it Usefule

rewards

regards

Durga Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Durga Prasad

I had already done that same configuration. while create VF01 with reference to delivery it is giving err. VF032. and what about VOVA .. configuration setting for this requirment.

Regards\Babu

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes you can my firend.

The copy control for sales doc - Billing document and delivery document to Billing document can be made in the billing part of SD. Whatever you assign here will be accepted . Again in your customisation for SAles doc under billing you mention what docs are allowed for order related, delivery related and intercompany billing.

So once this is set up when you create a billing doc with these above types it will allow you. However you can create only one document with one billing type at a time.

regds

Jude

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Friend,

I understand from ur question that whether is it possilbe to have a single document can be billed both order related as well as delivery related?

If i understood correctly, Please note the following.

Actually, the document type can be billed for both order related and delivery related. But at the same time what kind of items we are billing is important. It solely depends upon the item category which controls the behavoiur of an item.

Take an ex. scenario:

The sales order of type OR can be billed as delivery related billing when it contains item with item cat. of TAN (normal item)

The sales order of type OR can also be billed as order related billing when it contains item with item cat. of TAS (third party item)

So, all depends upon item cat. settings in VOV7

Moreover during copy control (VTFA - order related billing) check the item level , for OR - F1, TAN item category will not be proposed.

Hope this explanation is useful. ur further queries are welcomable.

Reward points if useful...

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kaleeswaran

You reply is quite helpfull for me. i understand the error reason ( VF032) because , Item cateogry (VOV7) Billing Relavance is order related. How we can configure the same material\item will pick different Item category type ( that will, Billing Relavance , Delivery related).. May be in VOVA, please guide me.

Regards\Adnan

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Sales Doc type can not have Order-Related-Billing & Delivery-Related-Billing at the same time.

Cheers,

Sumith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mr. sumith it is very much possible in sales order order related billing aswell as delivery related billing at the same time

regards

srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto VF01 and use the billing type F1. Correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks & Regards

Sasikanth.Ch