cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

on Production Order Creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

How can we prevent creation of Production Order to a material with Price Control = Moving Average and without Cost Estimate?

We are using SAP R3 4.6c

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can conifgure costing variant for produtction order such that it does not refer proice populated in MAP, but refer only standard price. Also, while order saving, if there is not price found for material it will give error in costing. Change the configuration so that Without solving this error, do not allow saving of production order. In this way, you can prevent creation of production order without standard price. Now you also need to control standard price field that it user will not be able to change it manually.

In this way your problem can be solved.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Mahendra

former_member196530
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear ,

Curious to know why are you keeping MAP for FG .I think it should be Standrad price with price control S Vaultion variant 7920

if i am not wrong .

You will get pricing error during the cost estimate in ck11n if the component prices MAP/Planned price is missed out and it will flag red alarm button (both MTO/MTS order ) .But it will allow you to create order .Here you need to fix a termination mesges using PP user exit .

hope this is clear .

Regards

JH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JH,

I forgot to mention that the material i'm referring are SFG with MAP.

Thank you.

former_member196530
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear ,

I am not sure whether it is possible in standard process because SAP system cheks cost estimate ( planned cost estimate at order type level -OPL8-Controlling set up-Do not determine Plannied Cost while Saving ) .

I am not sure whether , it will check the proce controll in material master both MTS and MTO.As long as you have planned price in material master then planned cost estimate will not be a problem .

Need to check with few PP related user exit like

PPCO0007 Exit when saving production order

Regards

JH

Edited by: Jiaul Haque on May 27, 2010 8:26 AM

Dsk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1.I dont think that there is a standard way of doing this.

2. You need to use the User exit for Production order creation and write your own validations.

reg

dsk