cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

On PO display, system gives error " company Code desnt exist".

Former Member
0 Kudos

On PO display, system gives error " company Code desnt exist". (Message ME002)

This is happening on PO Display, although full Org structure is in place.(checked many times all is OK)

Also Company Code data and Price are not getting updated.

Any clue

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no issue to the Org structure (since you have already created POs). The only change is the User Exits which you have applied. Deactivate the exits and test on more cycle. If successful in running one cycle then it means Org Structure is OK.

Cross check with the mentioned user exits about the way of implementation.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

mauro_bianchi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check that Purchase Org is assigned to a Company Code. If the POrg is not assigned to a Company Code, you will see

'E:ME002 - Company code not defined'. This is because the Porg data exists, but is not able to be used to determine the CoCode.

The message, ME002, occurs because the purchasing organization is filled at the header level, and the system is checking other header data. Because the Porg is NOT assigned to a company code, the system cannot use it to determine the company code, hence the message. The plant, which could be used to determine the company code, is not yet populated.

Therefore the message appears.

Transaction SPRO

->Enterprise Structure

->Assignment

->Material Management

->Assign purchasing organization to company code

Alsocheck these two notes for your reference.

1133084 No data in EKKO after Note 1092858 is implemented

1167628 ME21N defaulted company code still throws error - ehp3-03

Regards,

Mauro

Former Member

Thanks Mauro...thnx for reply.

Org structure is in place (POrg is assigned to company code) and its letting me in creating PO.

Issue comes when i try display that PO. Also in EKKO, PO number is appearing but without any price and company code.

Initialy i have created few POs.

After that Function Exit :

a) EXIT_SAPMM06E_006

b) EXIT_SAPMM06E_007

c) EXIT_SAPMM06E_008

were implemented. And after that issue started coming in.