cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

On f110

Former Member
0 Kudos

in f110 after creating the payment medium the user delete the original payment run thru payment->delete output. It deleted the entry from reguh and regup.

Through any authorization object  can this be controlled?

checked su24  for f110, one object found S_APPL_LOG. In role I made the activity as display still the user is able to delete the output.

is there any other way to control it??

Regards,

Suravee Tripathy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Try with BTE 00001860. See SAP Note 528727 - F110: BTE authorize. check in maintenance of proposal run for further information

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is already active in our system. I put a breakpoint on OPEN_FI_PERFORM_00001860_P which is active when I edit the proposal which I have created.

I created a proposal

Parameters have been entered

Payment proposal has been created

Payment proposal has been edited

Payment run has been carried out

posting orders: 1 generated, 1 completed

then through payment medium->cross payment run payment medium->create medium created the payment medium.

After that If I try to delete output thru edit->payment->delete output then it should not allow me. But now the status is 

Parameters have been entered

Payment proposal has been created

Payment proposal has been edited

Payment run has been carried out

posting orders: 1 generated, 1 completed

printing data and log have been deleted

Because it is deleting the entry from reguh and regup which I do not want. Is there a way to deactivate the particular button as soon as create payment medium is done or else some checks or validation at this point.

thanks,

Suravee

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suravee,

Please, check the document "FI Enhancement Technique – How-To-Guide on the Usage of Business Transaction Events (BTE)" in this link http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-10414. You need to create your own module function and set it in tcode FIBF. In this document Lakshman Tandra tells us how to do it.

After, in your own function module develop with ABAP the logic of your requirement. It will be triggered for any record of REGUP, and you will decided if it could be changed or not with the value of C_NOCHANGE setting value 'X' or blank.

Think note was released for implementing this BTE, but now, if the BTE is implemented in your system it could be used as documentation.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member1270641
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

The keys for autho object relevant for you are.

24 delete payment run payment data

26 delete payment orders payment run

following keys are available in total

02 edit parameters

03 display parameters

11 execute prposal

12 edit proposal

13 display proposal

14 delete proposal

15 create payment medium proposal

21 execute payment run

23 display payment run