cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OMJJ - mov 601 - ad new short text

was_wasssu
Participant
0 Kudos

Is it possible to add a new short text from OMJJ (mov 601)? I don't see any Create/ Add button in Short texts

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

was_wasssu
Participant

i want to add a new short text because i receive this error when i want to see a mat. doc. with MB03:

Check table 156T: entry E 601 Q L _ V   does not exist

Message no. M7001

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

OSS Note 1030631 - Table 156T: Entry 312 _ L does not exist

explains how you can create such an entry.

was_wasssu
Participant
0 Kudos

It worked. Thanks!

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do do not do changes to movement type 601 or any changes to  any standard movement type.

If needed by you or by business,create a new movement type as Z01 by copying movement type 601 and have

your favourable text in it(use t.code:OMJJ)!

Regards,

Biju K

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I dont think that a Z01 movement setup will help to display an existing movement.

former_member222120
Participant
0 Kudos

Press ctrl + F4 it should allow you to edit the short text of movement type if you have authorization. you cant make changes in short text in production directly (I assume you are trying to update this in development client).

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

can you explain what you mean with new short text?

the short text is related to the comination of language movement type , special stock type  etc

you can  replace an existing text,  but for a new text you would need a new combination.

so what is actually your goal?

former_member186100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

you cannot add additional description for same movement and language combination , at most what you can do is edit current description to what you want it to be.

pardon my curiosity what are you expecting by adding additional text ?

you can enter new text in help text though, if that serves your purpose.