cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OM-PA Issue

0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

In the production server, when the end user run the the report S_AHR_61016369 (for employee list), it was noticed that in front of few of the employees, job title is not coming.

Then I checked the 0001 infotype, there the position is defined but job code was not given. After this, I run the T-code PO13 (position-OM), I found that no relationship was maintained between job & position. When I tried to create the relationship, I got the error: "CLIENT 800 has status 'not modifiable'. Choose Display object or cancel." But as a consultant, I have all the rights to update.

Please provide your valuable suggestions to solve this issue.

Regards,

-Tina

Please type the error in the feild search forum i found this thread

http://forums.sdn.sap.com/click.jspa?searchID=58166545&messageID=9486858

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tina,

1. Most of all the OM part can be done thru LSMW - Try using that .

First of all findout all the employees, that the job title is not coming. Upload the data using LSMW for all those employees.

2. Another one is RHINTE reports will work in this scenarios.

Gurus, any inputs on this please.

Vijay.

Edited by: Vijay Shankar on Sep 30, 2010 11:43 AM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Closing this issue as of now.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tina,

I understood your problem.

As a consultant you have the possibilities to change the scenario as per the requirement, but not in production server. No consultant will have the access directly to change it in production server untill and unless it is very high priority.

As a process do it from Development to Quality to Production.

Vijay.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

follow the vijay suggestion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please transport the values incase u save to the testing and quality and then prd....

Thanks,

chandra

0 Kudos

Thanks Vijay for providing your views.

Is there no other way of doing this. I discussed with one of my friend. He said that might be that position has delimited for a particular time and then position has been assigned to some other person. So many in that scenario, won't be getting but here the relationship is not maintained.

If in development I do through PO13, I don't think so that request would be generated. Do we have to run some reports for that.

Regards,

-Tina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tina,

this could be due to some integration issue between OM & PA.

Execute report RHINTE20 and check if you getting the same issue.

Regards,

Priya