cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OM Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's,

Client wants to Rename Multi of Positions across the Departments done successfully in quality through PO13 and reflecting Changed name in master data as requirement but when I try the same with production Changed Position's Name not reflecting in Master Data Please guide me what will be the Issue.

Thanks & Regards

Khaiser

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

When u makes changes in OM like positions changes and wants the same to get reflected in PA. Ensure

1. Integration switch i.e PLOGI and ORGA in On

2. You need to run RHINTE i.e OOHP - RHINTE10 and OOHQ-RHINTEE30

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kahiser,

You can also try making PLOGI SPLIT entry's value "X" in table T77S0 and then after each name change running report RHINTE30.

Regards,

Dilek

sarah_debza
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Khaiser,

This will depend on how you have configured the integration in your system.

Please review the following switches, reports and feature:

> Table: T77S0 - PLOGI -> Integration Switch: Organizational Assignment

> Feature: PLOGI (transaction PE03)

> depending on the setting of the switched Reports: RHINTE00 and RHINTE30 may need to be run

Please, check the detailed documentation of these reports.

(transaction SA38 - Documentation)

Hope this help

Sarah

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarah, Dilek

Thank you So Much for your immediate response, Is it advisable to Rename Positions , Client wants to Rename most of the Positions across the Groups so this task is going on so apart from running the Rhinte Reports is there anything else I need to do while renaming the existing Position through PO13? Please advice thank you.

Regards

Khaiser

Edited by: Khaiser on Apr 28, 2011 9:01 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to check PLOGI integration switches in T77S0 and run RHINTE30 reports then data will be updated automatically in IT 0001