Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OKEV Version in Funds Management

former_member862468
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

we have a requirement to open versions for FY 2014 to do copying of various budgets. I have done versions extended for FY 2014 using OKEV. I wanted to see if we have to open anything at Funds Management level for the same. Suppose if i am using FM9C to copy versions from CO to FM, should i do something else at FM end.

Thanks

Shriya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

From your mentioning of FM9C I assume that you are using Former budgeting (not BCS). For FB versions are defined in OF21 transaction.

Regards,

Eli

former_member862468
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you Eli for the info, we are using former budgeting. Also, when i said i used OKEV, i used it to extend our existing versions for FY 2014. I have selected version 0 and double clicked the "settings for Each Fiscal Year" and created an entry for 2014. I know this is more from CO side but do we have similar thing from FM side like selecting FM versions and creating an entry for FY 2014.

I have been going through system and found FMIR transaction (Open and Close periods/Fiscal Years), Is there any significance to this thing.

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

FMIR has nothing to do with versions: you open the year for actuals/commitments in FM. Of course, you have to do it when you start a new year. You have to take care also of budget structure assignment to the year, RIB rules, status, etc.

former_member862468
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you, after my research and your notes, I am concluding that we do not have similar thing in FM side like OKEV.

Answers (0)