cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OKB9 - ProfitCentre/Cost Centre

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have done the OKB9 settings as follows for cost element posting GBB-VQP (Quality Inspection):

CO. code : 1200

Cost Elemetn : 405987

Then Acc. Assignment Detail : 3 (Profit Centre Mandatory)

(No cost centre is assigned here)

In the "Detail per profit Centre", I have assigned different profit centres and the relevant cost centre for posting. However, system is still giving error message that "CO Account assignment is missing". Have I done it properly ? Should I give a default cost centre in the opening screen itself ?

View Entire Topic
ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Niki

Can you give more details about the transaction i.e. at what time is the sample being taken for Qly inspection... Please provide as much details as possible

I think the Cost Center assignment at level 3 (ie Pr Ctr wise) wont work in this case... But, would be able to comment better with the details you provide

Regards

Ajay M

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did not understand "what time" the sample is taken. It is taken at different stages of production. They are using movement type 331 for this purpose. Is this helpful ?

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Niki

Account assignment in OKB9 does not work at a detail level in some cases

You need to have OKB9 entry at a higher level i.e. at company code level in such cases...

Refer the following notes

0000032654 High level automatic account assignment

0000105024 Automatic a/c assignment (OKB9) does not work

0000409520 Goods/invoice receipt: Default account assignment ignored

May be you can ask your ABAPer to debug and see if profit center is getting derived in the line item of GBB-VQP. Unless the PC gets derived in there, your OKB9 wont work....

Regards

Ajay M