cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OITM.CHAPTER ID

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI THIS IS PAVAN,

I AM FASING PROBLEM WITH ITEM MASTER DATA WHEN I AM TRYING TO IMPORT IT THROUGH DTW I AM GETTING ERROR AS INVALID CODE (OITM CHAPTER ID )

I AM USING

SAP BUSINESS ONE 2005B(7.40.232),SP:00,PL:01

PLZ HELP ME WITH THIS

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HAI PAVAN,

while impoting chart of account we have to specify the heads first for that head we have to give the perticuler father account...,

And then for that head account code will be the father account of those accounts which will comes under that perticular head.,

Try like this....

Acc code for a Current Asset is 1000 and for this Father account will be 500000000000000 ....

under that Current Account there will be some other accounts like cash account - Bank account and some other accounts...

for these accounts the father account will be the that perticuler heads Code means -

here insted of 50000000000000 - you can use 1000.,

Try like this..,

I will work...,

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you Saida ,

i have asked about Chapter ID U have given me About Chat of accounts Illegal parent number any may that was also use full for me , even then the same error i am getting when transfering through DTW as illegal parent number

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

In the chapter id

there will be a Chapter, heading ,subheading Table name is OCHP

take EX if your chapter ID is like this

chapter is 90 heading 31 subheading 8000

please make like this then only it is possiable

Gopi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

OITM Is the items list (item Master ) ITshould be

OCHP i.e chapter releated document

Note : Please reffer proper data table

Gopi

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for the reply GOPI,

As u said ther is a link table OCHP i serched that i found a link bu while transfering it through DTW ,there is no field name (Excisable or Chapter ID), i am not able to give the values for these two.