Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OData Services for Situation Handling?

EMueller
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm currently following the guideline of setting up Situation Handling.

To configure your situations, you need some apps for which you need to set up OData services in transaction /IWFND/MAINT_SERVICE:

https://help.sap.com/viewer/8308e6d301d54584a33cd04a9861bc52/2020.000/en-US/40db8e05782b460e9490381b...

The activation of the object-based services worked perfectly fine.

However, I can't find the message-based services in the system, in particular CA_SIT2_MST_SRV (/IWFND/MAINT_SERVICE) and c_sitn2mysituation_v4 (/IWFND/V4_ADMIN).

Are these services included in a different version than the object-based ones?

What do I need to do to get the message-based services?

Thanks and best regards,

Elias

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Patrick_vN
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you checked the Fiori Apps Reference library for Fiori ID F4592 and Fiori ID F4537? And compare the requirements to your system?

As far as I can see, these components are all part of the 'initial shipment stack' of S4H2020. Are you working with an S4H2020?

EMueller
Explorer

Hi Patrick,

at the time of the question we were still on 1909 version.

I thought all the situation handling components belonged to the same release,

now we've updated our system and the service is available.

Thanks,

Elias

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member493285
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Elias,

Unfortunately, it seems to be taking longer than usual for your question to be answered. You might want to try an alternative route to speed things up.

Please check if a similar question has already been asked in the Community. We have found that sometimes questions that have been answered before are no longer receiving responses.

The easiest way to do this, is to visit the All Questions page and search for your specific topic.

You could also check the SAP Support Portal and search for SAP Notes, SAP Knowledge Base Articles and more.

If all of this doesn’t work, I would suggest that you create a support ticket. All you need to do is log onto the SAP Support Portal with your S-user ID and password: http://service.sap.com/message

Thanks,

Mozi