cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OBYC- FI/MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I would like to split the amount of Inventory amount to two different accounts.

Current Entry:

Inventory Account Dr 10000

GRIR account Cr 10000

Desired Entry:

Inventory Account Dr 8000

Customs Duty Dr 2000

GRIR account Cr 10000

Assuming that it can be done with the help of General Modification in Transaction Key. If yes/no, pls guide me, how to do it.

Thanks

S

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can create the condition type as tax with condition class and condition category as 'D'. This condition type needs to be flaged as accrual and enter the account key in pricing procedure.

In MIGO the value of this condition goes to different GL account as per OBYC setting.

Regards,

Ramakrishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Could you let me know the access sequence (import pricing procedure or MWST or ?)

Thanks

S

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

When you configure the Excise you need to RG23A , RG23B register wher in you will assign different G/L. then 8000 will go respective G/L account remaining will go excise G/L account.

further u can find here in SPRO

Logistics General  Tax on Goods Movements  India  Account Determination  Specify G/L Accounts per Excise Transaction

With regards

Bhargava

Message was edited by:

Bhargava ms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is ur Goods r Exciseable ??

If this is the case then A/C entry is wrong???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Biswajit,

Yes. Goods are excisable. The client pays 16% as Basic Customs Duty, 4% Additonal Duty (SAD), 13% towards CVD. As of now, this Basic Customs is getting loaded to Inventory account (hence material master or MM 60 shows the total as price of the material). Remaining we are able to capture to seperate account as we have to claim/pass on CVD benefits.

But, the requirement is such that they dont want to load the basic customs duty to Inventory account but show seperately.

Pls let me reframe the entry as below:

Desired Entry:

Inventory Account Dr 8000

Customs Duty portion Dr 2000

GRIR account Cr 8000

Customs Duty Accrual Cr 2000

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance

S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

you can assign an account key to your condition type and Assign required G/L account to the account key.

Regards

Ramakrishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Could you be more specific (because what ever condition types are treated as delivery costs but not as inventory cost/customs at the time of MIGO).

If I dont have the above said entry at the time of MIGO, the relevant MM screens like material master etc wont get upadated.

Note : We use moving average (because with every import, price gets changed). To identify this, we took the help of Batch concept (ie Split valuation).

Regards

S