cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Obsolete / Inactive Items/ Inventory Report

Former Member
0 Kudos

When we have an item that we no longer need to purchase, we go to the product, under the purchasing tab and change the status from active to inactive. We also change the status on the sales tab when the product is obsolete and we can no longer sell it. Is there way to get a report that shows all the products that we have with the status of inactive? If not, how does everyone else manage their aged/obsolete inventory in SAP by Design?

thanks

Kari

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kari,

I have the same issue, was there ever a follow-up for this thread??

Cheers,

Antonio

stefan_resag
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried out the following and at least I was able to show inventory for all the materials blocked for purchasing.

1. I created a inner-join for the three data sources Product Master Data, Stock Overview and Material Purchasing Data:

Then I set the purchasing status of one of my test products to 'Bocked'. This is the result:

As you can see the product with blocked status 'SR_FG_TPOP_01' is listed with the respective inventory. For sales status I have not found any data source so far, but I would expect that a corresponding data source can be created via add-on.

Best regards,

Stefan