cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Objectives Catalog in OSA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

Is there any Objective Catalog kind in OSA from where Appraiser can pull his objectives dynamically and set in the appraisal template.Please guide me and thanks in advance.

Prasanth Dimmala

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can create dynamic appraisals, by implementing Fixed Enhancement BAdi

From my experience, you can generate the Objectives from the Qualification Catalog or the Qualification (QK and Q).

What you are trying to do is to create the VB and the VC objects dynamically.

The other way to do (this is easier), would be to have the appraiser enter the objectives dynmically. You enable the Notes (with draft) for the OBJ0 column. In this way the appraiser's enter's the objectives dynamically, can send it to the appraisee for review etc. Make sure, in the column access, the OBJ0 is set to display for the appraisee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi venky,

Thanks for your responce but if you take objectives from a qlf catalog those should be predefined but if the user some times wants to give his own objective which is not available in catalog how we can go in this case. I already configured for the dynamic objectives which the user can create and enter dynamically while creating appraisal at the same time he wants some objectives to be puld from catalog

Pl guide me if you have any clues

Thanks & regards

Prasanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the column tab, for the objectives column, set the value of note to "note , draft allowed".

In this way, objectives can be pulled from the qk catalog and the user can also enter new objectives dynamically