cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OBB8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have created payment terms entries in my development client with Tcode OBB8.

But while Saving entries Transport request not generated.

Actually i want to transfer all payment entries thru Transport request from Development client to Production client.

How to create Transport request for Tcode OBB8.

I have checked Setting Development client for SCC4 for option ,

"Changes and Transport for client specific Objects" is mark on "Automatic recording of changes"

Also checked in SPRO---IMG activity for current setting for Tcode OBB8.

In Maintanance Object tab ---> it is ticked mark on "Current setting" Check box.

Shall i check any other config.

Pl suggest me how to generate Transport request for Tcode OBB8.

Best Regards

Swati

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member188028
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check the client settings

Client role : Customizing

Automatic recording of changes should be activated

Also if transport request is not generated for the terms, select the terms which you want Table view > Transport

it'll create a request.

Payment terms should be created in DEV and transported to PRD client.

Rgds

Murali. N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to OBB8 go to Menu bar and click on Table View select transport . You can create own request .

Regards

Purushottam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I tried to create own request from OBB8 ---> Menu bar and click on Table View select transport

After that I had transported the request to Production client thru STMS and it is showing that

transport activity has been done successfully but new payment term is not coming on the list in Production client.

Also in SCC4 alsready selected button on "Automatic recording of changes"

What can be the probelm.

Regards

Swati

former_member188028
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you selected the payment term before TR generation?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I have created 11 Payment terms and selected all 11 payment terms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi swati

Befor Creation of request need some changes in Payment Term e.g. text field .

Then create request .

Regards

Purushottam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Will you pl give me step by step method by giving example of creating one payment terms and how to generated Transport request.

Thanx and Regards

Swati

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Anybody can help me for my probelm ??????

Regards

Swati

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to OBB8 > select the needed payment terms by checking the check boxes > then Table View > Transport > You can create a new request/ use the existing unreleased TRs > You would see the TR number other details > Click on continue button > From the screen, click on Include in Request button (Shift + F6) > and then click on Save button in the same screen.

Please follow all the steps, the Payment Term would be included in the TR.

Regards,

Ravi Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx Ravi Kumar,

I have completed upto below steps,

Go to OBB8 > select the needed payment terms by checking the check boxes > then Table View > Transport >

After that i could not find stpes as you have given like "You can create a new request/ use the existing unreleased TRs > You would see the TR number other details > Click on continue button >"

I want to create new TR.

So after Transport what to do. Pl suggest me steps after Transport.

Thanx and Regards

Swati

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you click on Transport option from the menu, a new popup window should appear. When the popup window appears, press F8 to create a new request OR press F7 to get a list of existing unreleased TRs.

If the popup window is not appearing when you click on Table View > Transport, then it should be an authorization issue. Please speak to basis/roles admin team.

Regards,

Ravi Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

It is moving the same way that menctioned in the above replay. i have tested just know.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ravi Kumar,

Actuall in my case Popup window is not appearing after pressing on "Transport"" option from menu.

What can be the probelm ?

Regards

Swati

vivek_srivastava12
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Do you have SAP Basis Consultant in your team, please check with him, because this is not FI issue it is related to SAP Basis.

Br,Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think there may not be authorisation issue as i have SAP_ALL profile for my user ID.

Also after pressing "Transport" i have checked with SU53.

Pl suggest me where to check now

Regards

Swati

gomatheeswaran_palaniappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Swathi,

In your case the change objects are not included in the previous TR. So it has flown as empty.

Please check with your technical team on including the objects relevant for transport in your new transport. The following link also would help. [Including objects in TR|;

1. Do a small change in the description so that it will trigger the TR.

2. Create a TR and make sure the relevant objects and affected tables are listed in your TR through SE01. This is important before releasing the TR.

Regards,

P Gomatheeswaran

kingofthe_ring
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

Payment terms are a type of master data, you can directly create by OBB8.

There is no need to transport.

regards

vivek_srivastava12
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please check in SCC4 for your client whether Automatic recording of Changes are allowed.

Br,Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

As far as I know, solution from Vivek is correct.

Regards,

Phongthep N.