cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OB32 - Document Change Rules for Recurring Entry Document

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to enable a field to be changeable during transaction FBD2 (Change a Recurring Entry). This field is "transaction type", COBL-RMVCT. It appears during FBD2 under ">More", Coding Block. I have added this field to OB32 but the field is still greyed out in transaction FBD2. Does anyone know how to change a field under a Coding Block or under "Change a Recurring Entry"? I want to change this field before running 51 recurring entries without having to delete all of them and recreate them.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have been unable to get this to work. If you find a solution, please let me know. Thanks, Rhona

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohna,

I have exactly same isuue as you had. Want to change grayed out custom field in the recurring document. Were you able to get some solution? If so please let me know.

Thanks in advance

Ramesh Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

The field is set as a required field in the Field Status Group but it is still greyed. Thanks anyway.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As you said , you added the field transaction type in OB32.

Transaction type is displayed under more in FBD2, but it is greyed out.

So what you must do is go to OBC4--maintain field status variant and set the "transaction type" required entry for the particular field field status group for the GL Accounts.

hence the field transaction type will be a required field as you need.

Regards

Venkat