cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number Range for CONTACT PERSON in Customer Master

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am unable to figure out where we can configure the Number Ranges for Contact Person which is an Internal Range. When we create a contact person for a customer master record then the system will internally generate the contact person number. So I would like to know if any one came across this.

Thanks in advance and points will be given as appreciation.

Sree.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

either through "object" just as told above..via SNRO...or directly through T.Code <b>SNUM</b>.

Reward Points if it helps,

Regards,

N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use T code SNRO. The object is PARTNERS. The partner type is AP and the partner function is CP.

Here you will find the number range.

Revert if this answers your query.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just check out the <b>configuration</b> of customer master

1. <u>Define Account group</u>

T.code: <b>OBD2</b>

2. <u>Create No. Range for Account Group</u>

T.Code: <b>XDN1</b>

3. <u>Assign No.Range to Account Group</u>

T.Code: <b>OBAR</b>

Then carry out the changes what you require,

please reward if useful.

Message was edited by:

Anbusaravanan Srinivasan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

pl check the account group of the contact person your are trying to create. Say its 000Z, now for this check whats the number range assinged.

goto XDN1 and select this number range,clickon the change intervals button and for the number range you find a check box External. If this is ticked you need to give the external number else the system would give.

Thanks

Sadhu Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I am not looking for the Number Ranges for Customer Account Groups.

Let me put my question in another way...

I am trying to find how to create the number ranges for CONTACT PERSON RECORDS not Customer Master Record.

We will create the contact person record using VAP1. So after we enter all the details and save the record the system will assign an internally generated number. So I would like to know where can we create and assign this number range.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sree

Here is the path for defining number ranges

Financial Accounting-Accounts receivable and accounts payable-customer accounts-master data-preparations for creating customer master data-create number ranges for customer accounts

Regards,

Sanjay