cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number of times each maintenance activity type (inspection, breakdown, preventive) is maintained at the operation level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I need help on one of my client reqmt mentioned below.

For the selected equipment from the functional location hierarchy we need to display the number of times each maintenance activity type (inspection, breakdown, preventive) is maintained at the operation level of equipment orders.

Can you please suggest highlevel logic to start working.

Thanks in advance

CHSR

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As mentioned in your other thread, I couldn't see any Maintenance Activity Type at operation level. Please provide more details with screen shot.

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

CHSR,

Do you mean the Activity Type field at operation level?

And which report/screen do you want to see this data in?

PeteA

Former Member
0 Kudos

He is also mentioned that he is not looking for Activity type by which cost will be calculated. But I couldn't find any other activity type at operation level.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We can see maint activity type (which generally we have at order header level) at each operation level also if we activate operation level costing for that order type.

Thanks

CHSR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the table AFVU.

In AFVU, give ILART_OP input & get AUFPL.

Pass AUFPL in AFKO & get AUFNR.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

marco_teixeira
Participant
0 Kudos

Your demand aren´t is attended by std PM Module.

When SAP developed EHP´x the idea was put FL and EQ into operation for scenary of Linear Asset Management (rounds).

Best practices indicates: in principle 1 work order (cat. 30) for each service and just it.

Do it and you have this information in PMIS including on MAT (tcode MCI8).