Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number Interval for transaction COIN in CO Area 6000 is exhausted

Former Member
0 Kudos

hii Expert

i am facing a critical problem. please suggest to resolve the issue

when i am postin invoice in FI throuh T-Code - FB50 / FB60, the CO number Range (Tcode - KANK) picking up the Maximum Number from the Interval and display the error messege

"Number Interval for transaction COIN in CO Area 6000 is exhausted"

Messege No - KC102

I am unable to post FI Invoice

why the system picking up the maximum no range interval?

suppose the No range interval is 1-100.........system pick the 1st number as 100 for the 1st invoice. and in 2nd invoice i am getting this type of error and unable to post the invoice.

please suggest ASAP

Regards

Rajesh

View Entire Topic
former_member765905
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

Please check the Interval in T-Code: KANK and Check the Current Number in the Interval.

Regards,

GK

SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii

I have checked the no range interval in KANK. its perfectly maintained (1-100). the currenct no range showing 100 as the maximum no. bt this is the 1st invoice i have posted

please suggest.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to Tcode KANK and populate your Co area and click on Status then change current number as 1 manually

And post a document

We will see the system how it will perform

Reg

Vishnu

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi vishnu..

i have tried earlier what u have said

In that case system allow posting for a single time and picking up the maximum number again and display messege " Express document "Update was terminated" received from author "XXXX"."

please suggest

Regards

Rajesh

rajiv_trivedi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu,

Thanks for your valuable input. I had the same issue & I put current starting number as 000100000 and MIGO successfully done. Great inputs and many thanks.