cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification type -change -reg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can the notification types in the already created notifications changed ?

example : one notification is created with notification type M1 instead of M2

Can it be changed

Normally it will not be i think , in ECC6.0 any of thsi functionality available ?

regards

madhu kiran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In Addition to the above if you can also check use exit QQMA0029 QM/PM/SM: Change Notification Type

regards

pushpa

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

you can only change the notification type if you have created notification using IQS21.

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

These notifications were created using the transaction code IW21

In which case the notifications are created with t code iqs21?

Already created notification's notification type can we change using the user exit mentioned ?

what to do ? just activate the user exit ?

regards,

Madhu Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Even if we create notification through IQS21 , using which transaction we can change the notification type ? just checked through IQS22 , could not

What is the difference between notifications creations through IW21 and IQS21 ?

regards,

Madhu Kiran

paul_meehan
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can only change notification type of a general notification, that is a notification of category 05 (this rules out changing M1 to M2). The customizing must allow notification change - see customizing under 'Overview of Notification Type'. The notification must still have status outstanding for the change to be allowed.

The exit QQMA0029 is provided to allow some further control during the notification change procedure, it does not assist in making the feature available.

-Paul

former_member654170
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

there is no difference in IQS21 and IW21 if u r creating notification for the Maintenance.

The notification type change is not possible in Std SAP if it contains reference object.

I m not sure it wll possible with above user exit , but u can try.

naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

In customizations of PM i have set in the notification overview , i have set the notification type change from M2 to M1

But in IW22 , i could not find the way to change

which transaction to be used to change as per the set customization s in notifications overview

regards,

Madhu Kiran

former_member654170
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

you cannot change M1 to M2, as these notification are not from that category which allow you notification change.

Narendra