cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification task

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I need authorization object to prevent the creation on a PM Notification's task when notification is created.

In the object I_VORG_MEL and B_NOT_TASK there are not option for the "creation" but only for the release and complete.

Any suggestion ?

Regards,

C.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Carlo

Here is the complete solution to your issue in enhancement way

Pre-requisite:

A ztable having userIds ALLOWED to add/delete  Tasks. This Ztable I am referring to as ZPM_TASKS in the code below. So, you have the allowed userID in that ztable.

Put the following code in the include ZXQQMU20 (user-exit QQMA0014)

(Here I am assuming that you want this arrangement for Notification type 'M2' only.)

IF i_viqmel-qmart = 'M2'.

DATA: t_tasks TYPE TABLE OF viqmsm,

lines   TYPE i,

lines1  TYPE i,

user    TYPE uname.

SELECT * FROM viqmsm INTO TABLE t_tasks WHERE qmnum = i_viqmel-qmnum AND kzloesch <> 'X'.

DESCRIBE TABLE t_tasks LINES lines.

DELETE t_viqmsm WHERE kzloesch = 'X'.

DESCRIBE TABLE t_viqmsm LINES lines1.

SELECT SINGLE uname FROM zpm_tasks INTO user WHERE uname = sy-uname.

IF user IS INITIAL AND lines <> lines1.

RAISE exit_from_save.

ENDIF.

ENDIF.

Now if a user whose userID is not there in the ztable tries to add/delete the tasks in a M2 Notification, then the Notification refuses to Save throwing the following pop-up.

Hope you will be able to make use of this, by working alongwith your ABAPer.

Good luck

KJogeswaraRao

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

pardhreddyc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

The other way round, we normally done other controls in notification by maintaining a ztable for the users and built a logic in save exit to have such requirements.So that it will be easy for maintenance of table in future to add or exclude users for few plants.

This type of things can be put as we are not having any specific authorization object.

Here you need to consider , that SAP should stop them not to create the task or should not even change/display of tasks?

Regards,

Pardhu

pardhreddyc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

May i know the business advantage of restricting few users not create a task in notification?

If still you want you can use a code in  save exit for specific notification types or all notification types with respect to plant specific that  too based on notification category as per your business requirement.

Regards,

Pardhu

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Carlo

I dont think you can restrict via business transaction for order, since there is no option for creation.

You need to use a user exit and do this check. Your abaper can do it.

Regards

Terence

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Carlo Barti,

Check Q_GP_CODE. here you can assign catalog codes & code groups. If you keep these two fields blank then it should work.

Regards,

AMol