cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note to paysee SEPA_CT with * option

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

we would like to use the text field in the customer line item field for note to payee.

The text should appear in the <ustrd> only when the asterix symbol is given at the beginning. Secondly this should be only applicable to customer postngs.

I have copied the standard SAP SEPA note to payee to z and added an additional type in the default note to payees.

type        line no     segment text

1               2                   x

In FBZP for the relative payment method assigned this note to payee and also selected origin as "FI-AR".

The problem is when the XML file is created, if no text is being given in the field, node USTRD in xml is not created and only end node appears like this </USTRD>.

Due to this we are unable to upload the file in the bank portal and an error appears as the structure does not meet the specifiactions provided.

Kindly suggest.

Regards,

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member318765
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

As you must already seen from note 1404650, this node is filled from the note to payee defined in OBPM2 which I see you have done already.

Now coming to your issue I understand that you do not want the node </ustrd> to come in output of xml file of there is no value for text field i.e.there is no text with prefix * (asterix).

In such cases please goto DMEE, select your tree for example SEPA_CT and hence select the node USTRD. For this node check the atttibutes section, here ensure status is '2'.

Also ensure note 1584497 is implemented in your system.

This should solve the issue reported.

Kind Regards

Soumya Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for the answer.

we have implemented this note 1929067 and this solved our problem.

Regards,

Kumar

former_member318765
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

Thanks for the update. Have a Nice Day,

Kind Regards

Soumya Rao