cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 1148489 being updated for U.S. Economic Stimulus Act configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm in process of making configuration changes as recommended by SAP in Note 1148489 for the 2008 Economic Stimulus Act, and was planning to implement these changes in a couple weeks.

As of last week, I noticed that the note is in process of being updated, and was wondering if anyone knew the status of these updates (are the updates extensive - should I hold off on working on this?). Also wondering when the expected date of completion of these updates will be.

Any assistance is greatly appreciated, as I will need to communicate to the users if my implementation date will be postponed because of this.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

srinivasavepa
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Currently, I am working on this and do not see any problem and the note is complete. Initially when I was looking, could find only the German version. But the English version is also available now and I did configure the depreciation keys as per the note. They are working fine.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply. The note was available in English back in March, and that is what I was using. However, when trying to pull up the note now, the version has been updated to Version 4, but I get a message stating "The note is in the selected version/language not up to date".

I try to compare against Version 2 (the original version I was working off of), and nothing is available.

It looks like it is being updated, and I want to make sure that they don't change something that will affect the configuration I have done so far.

When you try to pull up the note now, do you get the same message as I stated above?

srinivasavepa
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Yes. I am also getting the same error message.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does this mean that they are changing something in SAP on this note? I don't want to continue with my changes if they are changing something that could affect the configuration.

srinivasavepa
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I do not know. But as informed earlier, I did the configuration and the calculations are fine. I am awaiting our user's approval for the same. I do not see any difference between version 2 and version 4. I compared it manually.