cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not enough quota for attendance/absence XXXX on 10.04.2012 for personnel no YYYYY

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Geeks,

Am trying to create an absence for an employee on 10.04.2012.. But when I try to save it, am getting an error message "Not enough quota  for attendance/absence XXXX on 10.04.2012 for personnel no YYYYY",,

I can create an absence for the same employee on 03.04.2012, but not for 10.04.2012..

Read couple of threads in SCN, and did check the following tables :: V_T559L, T556C and T559D for Validation date.. But all tables start from 01.01.1990 and End on 31.12.9999..

I have a doubt in table T559D as the validity / Deduction interval starts from Payroll period and end on Payroll period (My payroll period is from Apr - March) and am getting this error in the month of April..

Also read a note 601872, but with tough luck as even that result me good..

Requesting you to help me out here and gain points

Cheers!!!

TahirMuzza

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Woody_Nguyen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check absence Quota in IT2006, especially note DEDUCTION period. Or using standard program PT_QTA10 - Display Absence Quota Information  to check how many Absence Quota left.

As in my example, all Absence Quotas are only available in 1 year, although total deduction is 0, but in 2012, if I apply any absence in 2001, the same your error will be shown, because no Absence Quota in 2012.

Regards!

Woody

Woody_Nguyen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check your counting and deduction rules in 2 important views: T554S and especially T556C

The day ( you apply in IT2001) that meets all conditions in Counting rule will be deducted in IT2006.

Regards!

Woody

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a bunch folks,,, Specially Woody and Priya, U both cracked it..

The issue had was planted due to wrong counting and deduction rules.. they were mismatching..

Cheers!!

TahirMuzza

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

for April month how many days quota you have generated check it.

you might have generated 1 day quota and you might have booked that one on 03.04.2012.

so you are getting message not enough quota.

pls check it how many days quota number you have maintained in define base entitlement.

and also check it whether you have selected proration or no proration in v_t559l.

if you maintain 12 days quota in base entitlement and selected proration in v_t559l table then only 1 day quota will be generated per month.

and also go through with above experts advice.

VWITS01
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tahir,

I faced same error couple of days back and I managed to resolved this.

I can share what all I checked inorder to fix the issue.

• First I checked if EE has got sufficient quota on the date or not , may be the deduction of quota validity gets lapsed before the date.
  • You can check that appropriate counting rule is assigned with the absence type or not.
  • Also the appropriate deduction rule with the counting rule must be assigned in table V_556R_B  (I did mistake here only - got the solution after assigning correct deduction rule with counting rule)

Hope this will help you !

Regards

Priya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check IT2006 whether this employee have perticular quota and also check the validity from date and end date and deduction from date and end date in IT2006 for this employee

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check whether you have maintained absence quota (2006) infotype.