cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to see FI documents from MIGO or MB03

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Why i am not able to see any FI documents from MIGO or MB03. <b>The Materials documents were generated in 2006.</b>It is saying no subsequents documents were generated.

Please tell me.

Thanks,

Prasad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member637182
Active Participant
0 Kudos

> Hi

>

>

> Why i am not able to see any FI documents from MIGO

> or MB03. <b>The Materials documents were generated in

> 2006.</b>It is saying no subsequents documents were

> generated.

>

> Please tell me.

>

> Thanks,

>

> Prasad

Hi Prasad,

here u have to check,if the PO is related to Stock Transport Order, Whether the material was non-valuated and Whether you have selected the GR non-valuated tick in the Item Details-Delivary tab of the PO.

Thanks & Regards

suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is possible - i.e. Not able to see FI doc. thru' MIGO/MB03.You have to contact Basis administrator for this otherwise you can check out FI doc. thru' table entries.

Thanks,

Pankaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am able to see the Financial documents thrg MIGo which were created in this Fiscal Year(From April)for the same materials.Why I am getting error for the previous documents.

Thanks

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What "Error" are you getting?

If you can copy the exact error message then we will be able to help.

Steve B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the Material movement is related to valuation , then you should able to see the FI document. Check the movement type used.

thanks

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It doesn't matter in which financial year the material document was generated. If the financial document was generated, you should be able to see the same. Pl. check following -

1) Whether the material was non-valuated.

2) Whether you have selected the GR non-valuated tick in the PO

Regards,

Prashant Kolhatkar