cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to edit the personal profile data in ESS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am adding custom infotype 9001 to the personal profile screen, I have added the info type and all functionallity working file expect edit. when I am trying to edit the screen the new data is not getting passed to the connector class. I have added the wires from detail screen to validation screen. I dont know where I missing the new data is not getting passed where should I check

Regards

Noel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any solution for the above problem, The data is not getting saved in the backend

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Noel

>>I have added the wires from detail screen to validation screen

There is only one wire used to connect OVP and detail page. But you need another one to connect OVP to the infotype. The wire name of sap sandard starts with "Wire List HRESS....".

Here you have set Connector Parameters: IT9001_REL.

Cheers

Dieter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dieter,

I do maintain the above wire, To be clear I am amaintaining 3 wires as follows

1) List ZHRESS_CC_PER_OVR_IT9001 (I have mentioned connector parameters : IT9001_REL)

2) Form ZHRESS_CC_PER_DET_IT9001

3) HRESS_C_VALIDITY ZHRESS_CC_PER_DET_IT9001_VAL

But I am not able to edit the data, When I create the data through ESS screen a blank record is created,rather my data which I entered is not stored

Please help me out

Regards

Noel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Noel,

I did an ESS-Szenario where I changed nearly everything, but no customer infotype.

I enhanced some infotypes with customer fields and used IF_EX_HRPAD00INFTYUI therefor.

Since a customer infotype contains only customer fields, may be you have to implement this interface.

Cheers

Dieter

Edit 20121009: I had a similar effect today, when I had a typing error in one wire definition.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please update on the above issue