cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to delete Positions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I want to delete all the existing positions from the system as a new structure is in use and old structure is no more useful. So to delete all the positions from the old structure (Series 60000000-69999999) what should I do??

1. I successfully deleted most of the positions but not able to delete some 50 positions and the reason for that is-: When I go to PPOME and open that position, I can see a personnel number icon assigned to it without any name,number or details. And when I click on delete relationship or delete object I get a popup box which says -Personnel number 00000011 does not exist-.

Same is the case with all these positions. Every position has a personnel number assigned to it which doesn't exist.

Please suggest.

Best Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

AFS
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

you will need to delete first the inconsistent relationship between the position and the employee. For that you can use report RHCHECKRELATIONS. This report allows to delete relationships when one of the related objects does not exits (like in this case the employee). Afterwards you should be able to delete the position.

Regards,

Ana

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try below:

1. remove integration in T77S0 table (or)

2. Run RHINTE30 (or)

3. Go IT0000 of the particular PERNR and unsiign the position and replace it with 9999999 (or)

4. try to delete using Simple Maintenance PPOM_OLD

Also wait for Experts responses