cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to create Info record

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

I am facing problem when i try to create Info record. when I reach Purchasing org1 screen there is a field " valid to". Its entry is <u>required</u> and also at <u>display</u> mode.so it is not taking any entry but field is required.

I tried it in customizing(SAP R/3 4.7) but this screen field is not there.

how can i solve this problem?

can I put default value anywhere for that field.

One more problem I am facing is, at ME12 when I tried to change any info record it asks <u>Plnnd delivery time</u>, if the field is blank and i put any value, system gives a msg that fill all reqd field while I hv done it. why this problem is coming?

Kindly suggest me the solution

regards

naresh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member315366
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

When you go into the PIF screen click on conditions and select the correct type of Condition type.Then on that screen you can enter the Valid From & To dates and also the prices.

If you have maintained the Planned delivery time while creating an Info record it will not ask for you while changing an Info record. If it asks then you have to check in customization. There in the screen layout selection field for ME11 the Planned Del. Time would have been an optional entry and in ME12 it might be a required entry. Pl. check and correct. EIther make it optional in both ME11 &12 or required in both T.codes.

Regards

Dev

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Regarding this planned delivery time in inforamtion record,by default it is mandatory field while creating Info record.But you can change settings in SPRO by following below mentioned path,

MM -

> Purchasing---> Purchase Info Record -

> Define Screen Layout

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear naresh,

You can change the required setting in IMG: MM-Purchasing>Purhcasing info record>Define screen layout.

Regards,

w1n

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi naresh,

the "valid to" field is the one which can maintain in the conditions.

this comes automatically as 31.12.9999, if u to change it

it will get reflected in the Pur.org.data.

yes, it will ask for the plnd delivery every time u enter the tcode ME12,

That is sap standard. which is used during MRP.

hope it wud have answered ur question.

reward if it is useful

Shawn

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

I already tried for this option in customizing at screen field.

but field "Valid to" was not there.

so my problem is to find that screen field <u>valid to</u>, so that i can change it to for reqired entry(not both required and display as it is right now)

i think now i am able to make explain abt my question.