cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No unpaid tax lines exist for given section criteria.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Error: "No unpaid tax lines exist for given section criteria."

what does it mean and how can we resolve it?????

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mr. Pari,

There will be so many reasons to got this error message. If you miss either configuration settings or Transactional settings.

Configuration: Challan/Certificate - Number ranges, Groups, Assignments and Bus.Place, section codes - some times these configuration entries will not be updated in table entries, so kindly check the following tables .. J_1IEWTNUM, J_1IEWTNUMGR_1.

Transactional: Entries like Bus.Place/Sec code missing while doing Invoice entry or wrong transaction entries in Bus.place or section codes and dates in J1INCHLN/J1INCERT.

So check all the Configuration and Transaction entries before executing the J1INCHLN/J1INCERT.

I think it will solve your problem,

Thanks & Regards,

Dharma Rao. Yekula.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess you are getting this error while doing J1INCHLN. If this is the case then check if the invoice/payment document for which you are trying to create a tax challan in that withholding tax line item section code is updated.

Rgds

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

At the time of creation of remittance challan in j1inchln. I am getting this error.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check your TDS gl in FS00 - Control data that Open Item Management - It should be ticked

And also check that when you book that invoice BUSINESS SECTION & BUSINESS PLACE was taken(if not then update that document with business sec/place using tcode J1INPP)

Regards

Tanmoy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I faced the same issue and for resolving that I had to correct 2 things:

1. I had not updated the official withholding tax key like 194J, 194H etc.

Path for updating the above: SPRO>FA>FAGS>E WHT>CALCULATION-->WHT CODES.

2. I had not updated the recipient types i.e., COMPANY or NONCOMPANY in vendor master.

After doing the above, my issue got resolved.

Maybe you could check if the above are updated as part of your customisation.

Regards

Soujanya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you are getting this error message.