cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NO Transfer of relationship A450 between Job (c) and Job family (JF)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

There is a Scenario where we need to transfer Transfer relationship A450 between Job (c) and Job family (JF) between two systems use ALE. We have defined everything in the ALE Configuration and done the setting in the distribution Model as well.

But the relationship is not getting transferred to the Other side. All the Other rekationships like A003 and A007 between O types S, C and O are getting transferred.

We tried to make entries in Essential relationships in OOOT for Both object Type C and JF, but it is still not working.

The i looked into table T77S0, there i found that entries are there for Relationsips like A003 and A007 and many more but no entry for A/B450, I think we need to make entries in table T77S0 for Group PPREL for realtion A450 but I do not know what Semantic Abbrevation to use.

Can anyone Please give any suggestions what is missing also direct me where can i find documentation n Table T77S0.

Regards

Abhishek Sahi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

are the change documents being generated for relation A/B450?

Unfortunately can't remember the transaction to display the change documents....

Wilfred.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

1. Check in the distribution model in the filter whether the both relationship are added along with the object types.

2. If its ok then check the Out bound IDoc content in WE02, whether the relationship is getting created in the IDoc.

3. If its ok then check the target system whether the relationship config is ok.

What is the IDoc status in target system?

Br/Manas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manas,

I've done all the settings as you have mentioned. The IDOC status is 12 and it is recieved on the other side. The Problem is that rlationship A450 between Object type C and JF is not picked up in the Sending system itself.

All the relationships except A450 are getting picked up in the sending IDOC. The Problem is that IDOC in sender system is not picking up A450. So what setting should I do that it should pick up.

Regards

Abhishek Sahi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

In BD64 distribution model, check the configuration of this model. Check the filter object.

The object(C, JF) should be there in the allowed objects and the relationship(A450) also present there.

If its present and still not sending then check the include (ZXHALU01) which the user exit for outbound processing. It may restricted there. Other than this no other problem should happen.

Br/Manas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manas,

I've checked in the User Exit Nothing is restricted their. Any More suggestions, I think some Config is not there

Regards

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

not required

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Abhishek,

I am also having same issue. I dont see 450 relationship objects in the IDoc's.

Were you able to solve this issue? if yes, please help me.

Thanks,

Hardeep