cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No posting in extension ledger for statistical Sales conditions

Hi ,

We are trying to get postings in 0C ledger (extension ledger) in S/4 HANA public cloud through SD statistical condition types. However, during billing there is no account document genrated for the 0C ledger. I have checked that scope ID 34B is activated and all SD related configurations including account determination (SSCUI 100297) is in place.

I am unable to figure out what exactly is missing. We have tried to replicate the same scenario in our internal sandbox system and it worked. But it doesnt work for client Q system.

Appreciate quick inputs on this.

Best Regards

Shimul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

garyding
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi Shimul,

Customers may control which condition type will be posted to the 0C ledger by ticking on a new checkbox 'Relevant for Account Determination' in the invoice's pricing schema as shown below. (SSCUI 101117 Set Pricing Procedures)Account determination.PNG

Please refer to this:https://userapps.support.sap.com/sap/support/knowledge/en/2711984

0 Kudos

Hi Gary,

We have already done this setting and ticked both "relevant for account determination" as well as "statistical" for the custom condition types. Also we have assigned the account keys for the finance postings. But surprisingly it works in our internal sandbox but doesnt work in client Q box.

So all the relevant configuration is in place.

Is there any other thing missed? I see the scope ID 34B as active in client Q box , do they still need to ask for its deployment specifically by creating incident in component XX-S4C-OPR-SRV. Please confirm.

Best Regards

Shimul

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Please try to check the accrual BS account in FS00. If it is handled with "Open Items" indicator, the flag must be removed.

Regards

Luca

l16091970
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Shimul,

I have a similar issue. I have done all the required steps in a sandbox environment and the extension ledger document is created, while on a customer environment extension ledger document is not created. Is there any program to activate?

then in VKOA, even if probably Cond.Type KOFK is not necessary:

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Best regards

Luca

Raman_Rana
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls check whether any value is displayed in statistical condition type under sales order and also pls check whether statistical , relevant to account determination check is there against condition type. Pls check GL against account key.

Pls confirm whether scope item 34B activated with availability of 0C.

you can also refer below blog for further information.

Statistical Sales Condition in Margin Analysis | SAP Blogs

regards

Raman Rana