cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No operation exists in order X during MF41

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear PP Guru's,

We cannot reverse the material documents for backflush in MF41, error us follows "No operation exists in order X"

As brief background, there is a cost change after doing the MFBF transaction, i think this is causing the issue.

Note: the KKF6N transaction is ok and have green light for BOM and routing.

Any possible solution to solve this issue? We re

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tina, Did you change the routing after the confirmation was posted?

What does long text of the error description says.. it should give you probabale reasons for this error.

else please post the error message class and message number for further analysis.

Regards,

Santosh Sarda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

No, only the price calculation.

No long text in the error, only shows No operations exist in order 701190

Message no. RU008

Hope you can help me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to specified planned order-?Detailed scheduling view and check if operation specified in confirmation ( which u wnat to cancel) is visible ind etailed scheduling tab of the order..)

check and revert,

santosh sarda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

The order is is CO production order (i think internal order) since we are using the REM processing.

i tried to check in transaction KKF6N, the product cost collector, and the BOM and routing are asigned correctly there. I am really in the dead end right now. It only happens to all the documents that was affected in price change. recent documents can reverse w/o this error.

Please advise.

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its strange why it is looking for Operation chnages on CO order....

wait for other eexperts comments. also check on OSS.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tina,

As explained in below OSs notes, it is happening bacause original reference of cost eastimate with those orders have been lost in AF* tables.

Read further for more inputs in below SAP notes:

1013857 - MFBF: Message RU 008 for repetitive manufacturing confrmtion

453847 - Error message RU008 with confirmation of operations

449738 - Error message RU008 w/ backflush of operations

Regards,

Santosh Sarda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

Sorry but our vendor did not gave us login for the service market so I cannot viewed the OSS notes.

Any solution provided in the notes? Really appreciate your help. Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tina,

you need to impliment first OSS note., it provides correction instructions to manage such scenarios in future. However it does not talk to rectify the existing errors i guess.

You can download the OSS note with the help of baisis team directly using SNOTE transaction in SAP.

Regards,

Santosh Sarda