cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No. of hours worked per pay-period

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Can anyone please tell me which wagetype or which table stores the total number of hours worked per pay period for an hourly employee in the payroll schema when Time Evaluation is never run in the system?

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

total number of hours worked per pay period : Means this will be determined from the DWSR from Table V_T508A and later in infotype 0007 and 0008.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply, Sikindar.

For the Hourly employees, there is no fixed working hours (no fixed daily working hours). There is fixed working hours only for salaried employees. For the hourly employees, can I get the total number of hours they worked for a particular pay-period from any table or any field which I need to use it further.

Or Do I have to maintain a custom table or field to keep track of their working hours for each period (only for hourly employees)?

Let me know,

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You said that for salaried employees the daily hours is fixed. Similarly how and where do you enter the daily work hours for hourly employees?

Do you use attendences (2002)? or how?

let the experts know.

Cheers,

Ajay

Former Member
0 Kudos

The daily working hours of the hourly employees are entered through a 3rd party system in 2002 and in 2010 (depending upon the work the employee does). These infotypes contain various attendance types for each employee like regular time attendance, time and half attendance, double time attendance, travel time attendance etc.

Former Member
0 Kudos

IN your system check what time types have been assigned to respective attendence types.

Time wage type selection occurs in Subschema TC00. This is called by funciton DAYPR from Schema XT00.

Refer to internal table TIP.

Hope this helps..

Ajay

Answers (0)