cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No due items exist at the key dat Message no. F5345

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

When I try to reverse this item BOE (because payment is received) through the T-Code F-20 ,SAP gives me the below error message (u201CNo due items exist at the key dateu201D Message no. F5345) I have checked the customer line item and document is due for 31.01.20111 and Due by date: 04.03.2011(entered F-20). So what could be th ereason fo rthis error?

Thnaks

Sanju

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

waman_shirwaicar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly check in transaction OB86 if you have the field 'B/exch.payment period' filled in.

As you can read in the F1 Help for this field, these days are added to the due date. Therefore this bill of exchange will be selected when the sum of Due Date plus the days in 'B/exch.payment period' will be lower or equal to the date defiened in field 'Due by' of transaction F-20.

regards

Waman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have checked under Ob86 and B/exch. payment period(Payment period for bill of exchange) is entred as 3. The line item was due on 31.01.2011 and how does this checks/ if you have any idea coan please explain me I read the help but coudnt understood. I never worke don BOE and I have this iisue to reslove.

thanks for your valuable inputs

Sanju

waman_shirwaicar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the OB86 settings are changed after the BoE document is posted then current OB86 settings are not applicable. OB86 settings available at the time of posting BoE documents are considered.

By transaction OB86, You can define the life period of the bill of exchange.

In your case the "Life of a bill of exchange" has the value 3 that will be added to the bill of exchange due date.

Now if you run F-20 the field 'due by' will be 3 days after due date.

regards

Waman